Trying to write an essay but I’m not good at putting my thoughts into sentences so, venting with some creepy mask doodles. I need a really disturbing one for my next painting.
I haven’t posted much recently, I’m back in class and they’re really piling the work on this year. Give me a week, I’ll be back then!
Also, hello new followers! A few of you popped up in the last week or so, hope you enjoy your stay :)
DID SOMEONE SAY SEASON 2??
Another tee design I never posted!
Sometimes I do dumb things. Like forget to post stuff when I’m finished.
This is a t-shirt, get it here!
Remember that skate deck design i did? I went back and fiddled with the file and came up with 3 tee designs.
Get ‘em on my redbubble as t-shirts and stickers!
I made myself a new profile pic for facebook last night, I feel like it deserves to go on my blog.
Artist asks GO!
- 1: Take a picture of your workspace.
- 2: Show your pencil case and what's inside.
- 3: Show a thing you last drew, no matter how small or a "doodle" it is.
- 4: Lineart or coloring?
- 5: Who/what inspires you?
- 6: Draw a same pic with your dominant and non-dominant hand.
- 7: Do you have any OCs?
- 8: Do you listen to music when you draw? Favorites?
- 9: Favorite thing to draw?
- 10: Least favorite thing to draw?
- 11: Draw a pic of yourself like how you look just now.
- 12. Any weird artist behavior you admit doing?
I have decided March will be music month.
Can buddy lives!
15/15 - the end!
I’d like to thank Game Grumps, Community and the SnK soundtrack for getting me through this project.
Thanks for reading :)